Father’s Day Gift Certificates: The Right Gift for Any Dad
Father’s Day rolls around once a year and the focus is totally on DAD, showing him how special and important he is:
- Dinner at his favorite restaurant
- Thoughtful gifts that say “I love you”
- Treating him to a game or sporting event
Consider how great it would be to make every day feel more like Father’s Day! No, not a 365-days-of-Father’s Day gift frenzy, but maybe a man cave or personal space for him to kick back and relax. Dads are all different, but any dad would love a place of his own for movies, hobbies and video games, or enjoying absolute quiet or loud rock-n-roll.
Having a space that’s decorated by dad for dad is rejuvenating and satisfying. He can pick the colors and furnishings to reflect a side of himself that may not be evident in the rest of the house (the deer head and sports trophies will finally have a home). Ruffled curtains in the dining room are lovely, but for his space…black, room-darkening roller shades to cut TV glare! 🙂
Just remember, man caves are not necessarily isolation wards; many times the man cave becomes a favorite family spot for hanging out with dad!
The man cave of his dreams
Budget Blinds is the expert for all types of window coverings, including blinds, shutters, shades, drapes and more, so his space can reflect his personal taste. Our cutting-edge smart home technology gives control at the touch of a button. Motorization is perfect for hard-to-reach windows and to increase energy efficiency by opening and closing window coverings even when you’re not home.
- Tech dad will love remote-controlled window coverings throughout the house, and especially in his man cave so he doesn’t have to get up to close the blinds
- Masculine colors and textures in window coverings, like natural woven wood shades or charcoal gray Roman shades will complete the look
- An outdoor shed can convert into a peaceful hideaway, with aluminum shutters that repel weather and control light and privacy, so it’s comfortable all year long
Gift certificates need to be purchased from the local business where you live or, if it’s for a distant dad, you can do a ZIP code search for the franchise in his area by going online – BudgetBlinds.com.
For presentation on Father’s Day, you will receive a gift certificate package including a full-color mini brochure and a gift card with gift amount and contact information for the local franchise in a custom envelope!