With eco-friendly window treatments from Budget Blinds, you can do your part in helping to preserve our natural resources and still be on-trend with innovative products. With our vast selection, embracing sustainability with gorgeous window coverings has never been easier.
We use 100% recyclable packaging when shipping our products, and most of our non-wood product components can be recycled as well. Plus, most of our window treatments offer superb energy efficiency that helps reduce dependence on electricity and natural gas for cooling and/or heating your home.
Created from natural, eco-friendly materials such as rattan reeds, jute, natural woods, and a variety of grasses, woven wood shades from Budget Blinds impart a craftsman-like, ethnic vibe to a room that inspires comfort. And our woven wood shades, also known as woven wood blinds are made from 100% organic materials, making them environmentally-friendly window treatments and completely recyclable.
Various woven wood shade styles include standard Roman shades, which offer a clean, classic look and rises evenly into neat, flat folds; looped Roman style, which features soft, billowing loops of natural material for a more dimensional look; and hobbled, waterfall style, which hangs from the front of the headrail and positions the cords behind the shades for a clean look. Select woven wood shades, including ones some from our new Inspired Shades Collection, are available as sliding panels that can be configured to open via as one-way draw, from the center, or as free-moving panels.
- Renewable materials like bamboo and jute introduce eco-friendly window treatments with an organic appeal to your home.
- Our Inspired Shades™ collection features woven shades made of soft, natural fibers in a wide color palette including vibrant reds, greens, and blues.
- Woven wood shades are ideal for rooms furnished with rich woods, including wood flooring.
- Are available in a wide range of colors and hues, including lighter tones to complement rooms with white, bright, or neutral furniture, and darker tones for rooms with bold colors or dark wood accents.
- For the ultimate in privacy and light filtering, woven wood shades are semi-transparent, and can be paired with a blackout liner, making them perfect bedroom or home theater window coverings.
- Complete your room’s makeover by coordinating your woven shades with woven drapes and panels that enhance both windows and sliding doors.
- Available in a variety of operating styles, including popular top-down/bottom-up and roller shade options.
- Add convenient motorization to your window shades for additional safety and convenience.
Call me, Pamela Brown – Owner & Interior Designer of Budget Blinds of Stillwater/Lake Elmo